Tax Returns

When it comes to tax return submissions, it’s vital that your business stays compliant to avoid fines. You must send a tax return if, in the past tax year, you earned more than £1,000 as a self-employed sole-trader, or if you were involved in a business partnership.

You must also submit a tax return if you rent out a property, earn tips or commission, have foreign income, or income from savings, investments or dividends.

If you’re unsure whether you must submit a tax return, we can advise you on this. We will take care of everything for you, no matter how complicated, so you can avoid any unwelcome penalties.

Thanks to our dedicated team of tax specialists, we can help take the hassle out of your tax returns. This ensures that you remain compliant with all the UK’s tax legislation, making sure you pay the correct amount at the right time.

We’ll help you to meet the deadlines set by HMRC and act as the first point of contact, should there be any queries.

To discuss our tax returns services, please contact us on +44 (0)1726 216110 or use our convenient online contact form.